Neat Guide To Using Ham Sticks In The Field

Kentucky Winlink Net

Jan 14, 2023, 7:39:11 PM1/14/23
to Kentucky Winlink Net
Ran across this guide about using ham-sticks while looking at the Parks On The Air Facebook page.  I know a couple of you have sent your check-ins while operating portable before.  Thought this was neat concept for the radials.  Enjoy.
hamstick_booklet.pdf

Bob Stephens

Jan 14, 2023, 7:54:34 PM1/14/23
to Kentucky Winlink Net
I updated VARA HF and VARA FM this afternoon.  Thanks Roland

On Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 7:39 PM Kentucky Winlink Net <kentucky-w...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ran across this guide about using ham-sticks while looking at the Parks On The Air Facebook page.  I know a couple of you have sent your check-ins while operating portable before.  Thought this was neat concept for the radials.  Enjoy.

Bob Stephens
WA4CMO