Winlink SET November 5th Oklahoma

Jeff Scoville

Oct 29, 2022, 3:53:24 AM10/29/22
to kentucky-w...@googlegroups.com
We will be conducting Winlink activities during the November 5th SET for Tulsa County ARES. It will be the morning of November 5th (Saturday).

We will start the event by sending out a full ICS-201 and ICS-205 form package explaining the exercise and frequencies in use. We then will use ICS-213 and Radiograms (for NTS traffic).

Please advise via return email to AE...@YAHOO.COM no later than Tuesday, November 1st, if you will be able to participate in the SET. I will follow up with further details on exact start time of the SET, etc. by November 4th (Friday).. Stations outside of Tulsa county are very welcome, so feel free to pass on this invitation to hams with Winlink capability anywhere.

Thank you in advance for your support of this SET.

--Jeff AE5ME