October Meeting

Will McVay

Oct 11, 2021, 8:01:13 AM10/11/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
I apologize for not sending out emails earlier.  It has been an eventful month.  Attached you will find the draft agenda for the October meeting along with the draft minutes for the September meeting.  I do not have any pressing items of business for the agenda, but if anyone would like to add anything to the draft, please email me at ke...@lpdelaware.org and I will put it on.

The October meeting will be held at McGlynn's Pub in Dover on October 18th, beginning at 7p.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Will McVay,
Kent County Chair,
Libertarian Party of Delaware.
September 2021 Minutes - Google Docs-1.png
OCTOBER 2021 Agenda - Google Docs-1.png