July 2021 Meeting Reminder

Will McVay

Jun 28, 2021, 8:01:19 AM6/28/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

This is a reminder that the next Kent County LPD monthly meeting will be on July 19th at 7pm.  We are meeting at our new location, McGlynn's Pub on State Street in Dover.  An initial draft agenda can be found here.  Please send any suggested additions to ke...@lpdelaware.org.  A draft of the minutes from the June 2021 meeting can be found here.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Will McVay
Kent County Chair,
Libertarian Party of Delaware.

Aarika Nelson,
Kent County Vice-Chair,
Libertarian Party of Delaware.

Will McVay

Jul 6, 2021, 1:45:01 PM7/6/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
This is a follow up reminder for our upcoming meeting on July 19th.

Also, the LPD Waffle House Caucus will be gathering at the Waffle House in Smyrna on July 10th (this upcoming Saturday) at 11a.  All are welcome.

Will McVay

Jul 12, 2021, 11:51:54 AM7/12/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
This is another follow up reminder for our upcoming meeting on July 19th.

As an additional announcement, Irene Mavrakakis is hosting a Kent LPD Social event at her home.  Please message the FB Page or send an email to ke...@lpdelaware.org to RSVP and give her an indication of numbers, and to get the address for her house.  Bring your friends and family!

Will McVay

Jul 19, 2021, 10:48:40 AM7/19/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!  This is a final reminder for our July meeting taking place tonight!  We will be at McGlynn's Pub on State Street in Dover beginning at 7pm.  Links are below in the initial email to the minutes from last month's meeting and the proposed agenda for this evening.  Please try to make sure you've taken some time to review the proposed amendments to the AoA so we can get through them quickly tonight.  A link to them is included with the proposed agenda.  See you soon!