Next Meeting

Will McVay

Jul 26, 2021, 6:26:11 PM7/26/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
kent county lpd.png

Good Evening.

First, I would like to offer my thanks for the patience and civility shown by those attending the last meeting as we worked through the bylaws amendments.  We have narrowed down the work that still needs to be done to finish up those changes at our next meeting and taken some positive steps to firm up our governing documents for the future growth of the Party.

Secondly, in line with the sentiments expressed last week, I have set up a subdomain on the lpdelaware.org domain name for Kent County.  There you can find the final, approved minutes for the June meeting as well as the draft minutes for the July meeting, and a link to the draft agenda for August.  The agenda document itself includes a link to a pared down and revised list of Bylaws Amendment proposals based on the items that were tabled last week and taking into account some of the feedback received from those members present.

Any additions to the draft agenda or suggested revisions to the Bylaws Amendments can be emailed to ke...@lpdelaware.org or discussed on the LPD Discord server.

Please note that the August meeting is scheduled for 7p on August 16th at McGlynn's Pub in Dover.  No one tried to attend our last meeting online, so I'm not sure how well that would have worked, but I believe the environment and the food/service was worth remaining at that venue for the time being.

I will send out another email next week including all of this information again and noting any planned events or gatherings that may be scheduled in the interim.  Thank you again for your efforts on behalf of the Kent County Libertarian Party.

Will McVay
Kent County Chair,
Libertarian Party of Delaware.

Will McVay

Aug 9, 2021, 4:40:27 PM8/9/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
Reminders!

We are also planning another LPD Waffle House Caucus gathering, but due to the availability of a few members we will be looking at next weekend instead of this upcoming weekend.  Please keep an eye out for that announcement here and on the KCLPD Facebook Page.

Will McVay

Aug 16, 2021, 4:45:19 PM8/16/21
to kent-co...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the late reminder.  Hopefully everyone remembered that the August Kent County LPD meeting is tonight at 7p.  We will be meeting at McGlynn's in Dover.

The reason for the late reminder is that I was firming up the time for the next LPD Waffle House Caucus gathering.  It will be at 8.30p this coming Saturday, August 21st, at the Waffle House in Middletown.  It will be more or less after the Q3 LPD State Board meeting occurring in Newark at the New Castle County Agricultural Center.  That starts at 6p.

Hope to see everyone tonight.