KOS Website

David Errey

Oct 24, 2016, 6:40:37 AM10/24/16
to Kent Birders
Has anyone been on the KOS website lately? I tried yesterday as I wanted to add the sighting of a Peregrine falcon to the database but found that it's all changed and I need to enter my user name and password, which would be ok if I knew what they were.

I've used the contact link to ask whats going on but not had a reply as yet.

David
Marden

Dere...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2016, 6:43:04 AM10/24/16
to kent-b...@googlegroups.com
According to their Facebook page, the website is part completed and open but not the Database for Latest Sightings, all should be completed in a few days.

Derek F.

Groups "Kent Birders" group.

Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Kent-Birders and its owners and managers bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. Your membership of this group implies agreement not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on Kent-Birders any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any national or international law or regulation. Members posting in an unacceptable way will be warned that this could mean their exclusion from the mailing group... or the moderation of their future postings.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Kent Birders" group.

David Errey

Oct 24, 2016, 7:05:02 AM10/24/16
to kent-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Derek,

I suppose because I don't subscribe to Facebook or Twitter I'm always going to be in the dark about these things. Unless they use Whatsapp as well which I am on.

David