Helsinki laagri info

Margus Freudenthal

Sep 26, 2016, 1:24:38 AM9/26/16
to kendo_tartu
Tere,

novembris toimub ka väga soovitatav Helsinki sügislaager. Ma ise
tõenäoliselt lähen.

30 years of Ki-Ken-Tai-Icchi! We warmly welcome all kendokas to our
Autumn Kendo Seminar.

This year all the teachers are domestic. We will have a group for dan
holders, kyu-people, juniors and national team.The seminar will have a
grading from 6th to 1st Kyu and from 1st to 4th Dan.

Teachers

Daihachiro Uematsu 7.dan Kyoshi
Mikko Salonen 7.dan Kyoshi
Kari Jääskeläinen 6.dan Renshi
Susanna Porevuo 6.dan Renshi
Pekka Nurminen 6.dan Renshi
Kari Ruuhilahti 6.dan Renshi
Finnish National team coaches Sakari Jokinen ja Mia Raitanen.

Training Venues

Training venue: on Friday 4.11 ji-geiko at Ki-Ken-Tai-Icchi dojo.
Alakiventie 2 00920 Helsinki; Arena Center

Saturday and Sunday 5-6.11 at Herttoniemenrannan liikuntahalli, Petter
Wetterin tie 5, 00810 Helsinki

Schedule

Friday 4.11

19.00-20.00 Ji-geiko
Saturday 5.11
9.00-10.00 Training all together
10.00-12.00 Training in groups
12.00-15.00 Lunch
15.00-16.00 Training in groups
16.00-17.00 Ji-geiko
Party

Sunday 6.11

9.00-9.45 Training all together
10.00-10.45 Training in groups
10.45-11.30 Ji-geiko
12.15-13.30 Graduoinnit

Price

Camp fee 40€, only one day 25€. Participants coming outside of Finland
can pay in cash.

Accommodation

Dojo Accommodation will be arranged at Chikara dojo: Sturenkatu 25,
00510 Helsinki. Dojo accommodation is included in the seminar price!
Other low-cost accommodation possibilities
http://forenom.fi/aparthotels/helsinki-herttoniemi/ near the training venue
http://www.cheapsleep.fi/fi/ near the dojo accommodation

Dan Grading

Dan gradings will be held from 1st dan to 4th dan (4th dan will be held
if there are at least 3 participants). The fees for the grading follow
Finnish Kendo Association Regulations and are in accordance with the
price list of the European Kendo Federation:

Prices: Registration /passed exam/ Altogether
1st dan 15 € 20 € = 35 €
2nd dan 20 € 30 = € 50 €
3rd dan 30 € 50 € = 80 €
4th dan 50 € 70 € = 120 €

Kyu grading

For Finnish participants there is also the opportunity to kyu gradings
from 6th to 1st kyu. Please note, that we will have a separate grading
for each kyu grade only, if we have 2 participants for that grade. We
will confirm this after registration closes.

Prices for kyu grades (according to FKA price list): 6th to 1st kyu: 20
€/ passed grade.

You can register for both dan and kyu gradings at the same time with the
seminar registration.

Registration is open here:
https://kkti.formstack.com/forms/autumn_kendo_seminar_2016

Warmly welcome!