Download [pdf]' The Relationtrip By Elana Johnson on Iphone New Version

braphn...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 4:13:22 AM3/30/23
to kemba...@googlegroups.com

Read and download eBook By : Elana Johnson ( The Relationtrip ) in PDF, EPub online.

The Relationtrip

by Elana Johnson

#

Download Or Read Here =>The Relationtrip

Synopsis : Question: What do a reclusive author and an outgoing travel agent have in common?Answer: Nothing.But fate brought them together on a vacation five years ago, and as Logan and Sloane prepare for their annual get-together, there are sparks flying between them. Sloane: When Logan Murphy, my accidental best friend, calls to say our annual mid-winter trip has to be "redone," he's already got the solution.Belize. An adults-only resort, and we leave in two days.I'm giddy with excitement, because I need this trip more than I can express. When I see Murph standing in the airport, my heart twitches to a beat it hasn't since my fianc? left me to tell our friends and family that he couldn't make it to the wedding.So it's a short-lived twitch, because I'm never going to get into the dating boxing ring again-and least of all with my best friend. Logan: I've never told Sloane what I do for a living, and she doesn't know how I feel about her either. But I want her to know all of my secrets.I

Details :

Author : Elana Johnson

Pages : 338 pages

Publisher : Aej Creative Works