["Does he have a beard?" - Musings of a Distractable Mind.] GMTV-tastic.

Benji and Kelly

Apr 11, 2008, 12:32:56 PM4/11/08
to kellya...@googlegroups.com
Fistly I've had some interesting comments on the Alphabeat Video, including some finding it hilarious, others not quite sure what it means, and I even had a creepy foot-fetish guy message me asking me to try out using stockings (I'm not even joking, watch this video of his....I felt a bit sick watching it). Anyway, so I've decided there might be some more of those to come!.

See the freaky stocking guy video here... I hope you're as freaked out as I was:

--
Posted By Benji and Kelly to "Does he have a beard?" - Musings of a Distractable Mind. on 4/11/2008 09:22:00 AM