Movie clip downloads for display- missing?

Vern Graner

Dec 9, 2016, 12:27:36 PM12/9/16
to Kelly Software
Hi Folks!

I am really enjoying the Matrix Screen saver and I wanted to spice it up with the video clips listed on the site as shown here:

These movie clip files are posted on SendSpace.com

Unfortunately, many of the links return the following error:

Download Error - Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Possible reasons include:
- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.

Does anyone have all the clips and/or any additional ones available somewhere? :)

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Vern

kshipp

Dec 9, 2016, 12:30:47 PM12/9/16
to Kelly Software
Yep, this happens on occasion when no one downloads these files and they "expire" because of lack of activity.
I'm currently re-uploading the ones that have expired.  Please allow me a few hours and they should all be there.

Vern Graner

Dec 9, 2016, 12:37:13 PM12/9/16
to Kelly Software
Thank you :)