Matrix SS and the web page video's ???? Question..??

Michael Nichol

Jan 13, 2016, 8:01:25 PM1/13/16
to Kelly Software
   Under a new "Web Window" tab in the Settings window there's a COOL, new feature: the "web window". This optional feature allows you to specify a web page to show in the screensaver! It can be a local html page or a remote web page. What's cool is that you can simply code your own html page to show flash, quicktime, cgi, etc....or ALL the above! You also specify the location and size of the 'web window', so you can place it anywhere you like - positioning it on a certain monitor, etc. Obviously, this opens-up many options. What you can do is go to the official Matrix movie pages and download the high-res Quicktime movies and configure a page to show them horizontally, etc. You could also set-up your own slideshow of your images using your own flash or javascript functions.

 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting..... Watson  ..... hehehe   :)

I will keep on tinkering till I get it to work..

Awesome screensaver by the way... :)

Ok
Got the sample page to function using IE. vids play fine.

Ok I have tried to point the Matrix SS to this folder containing the web page on the HD

Now I need to get it to work..

Here is the Vids working in IE 11

My system I have 2 Titan-Z video cards 12 gig ram each
12 core I7 processor 32 gig Ram.
Water cooled.

My system can take it no problem

Mike