How about a Matrix_ks Live Wallpaper/Daydream?

Jazz Martian

Aug 6, 2017, 10:55:49 AM8/6/17
to Kelly Software
Hi, after seeing one of my tech instructors with a Matrix screensaver, back in like 2003, I had to have one on my new PC. It wasn't too hard to find "The Best Matrix Screensaver". It really OWNS that superlative. I know there are plenty of Matrix Live Wallpapers on Google Play. A few are good. I know one is really good, imo. But none are "The Best". If you're able to port Matrix_ks over as an Android Live Wallpaper app (with Daydream capability), _with all of those wonderful features of the original computer screensaver_ , I'd be thrilled to buy a premium/pro version of the app.

kshipp

Aug 6, 2017, 10:58:11 AM8/6/17
to Kelly Software
Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the compliments and feedback/idea.
Sorry, at this time, I'm not doing any Android development.

Thanks,
KS