Matrix ScreenSaver Only Covers half screen

bobarm...@gci.net

May 3, 2017, 11:20:22 PM5/3/17
to Kelly Software
I just installed the Matrix screen saver on a new PC, running Windows 7 Pro x64, and when the screen saver activates the matrix screen saver only covers half of the screen. I have installed it on other Windows 7 boxes without issue. Has anyone seen this? Know of a fix? This is my all time favorite screen saver, and yes I made a donation!
Thanks.

kshipp

May 3, 2017, 11:23:44 PM5/3/17
to Kelly Software

You likely either have different resolutions set on this PC or you've purchased new monitors/video cards, etc.
Just check your Matrix Screen Saver settings and look under the "Monitors" tab.  You can adjust how much of the matrix covers the monitors from these numbers.
If you don't understand the left/right/top/width options, just make an adjustment and try it.  You'll get the hang of it.  :)

bobarm...@gci.net

Jun 20, 2017, 1:20:22 PM6/20/17
to Kelly Software
Thanks. I wound up disconnecting the 3rd monitor to use with a different computer. As soon as I removed the monitor, the matrix screensaver worked as advertised. I did try playing around with the numbers on the Monitors tab before removing the 3rd monitor, but still could not get it to work. Thanks for the quick reply.