Top Text

Kent S

Jan 10, 2013, 7:10:34 PM1/10/13
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there is a way to switch the top text between monitors. Right now I have a dual monitor setup with my primary on the right. However the top text is displayed on the left monitor. Searched the forum and didn't see a solution nor neither in the settings area. Not really a huge deal but was curious if it could be moved between monitors. Thanks for any help!

kshipp

Jan 10, 2013, 7:59:20 PM1/10/13
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there's not a method to switch the left-most placement of the top text.  If I ever improve the screen saver, I might consider it.

Kent S

Jan 11, 2013, 10:44:59 AM1/11/13
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
No biggy. Thanks again. =]