Muli Monitor Support

John Caines

Mar 22, 2015, 12:11:37 AM3/22/15
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello All..
Was hoping there is some way to use your great screensaver with 4 monitors.

I have 4 Dell U2415 Monitors,, which have a resolution of 1920 x 1200

The 2 central monitors (1 above the other) are landscape,,, and either side of these I have the other 2 monitors which are portrait.

How can I span your screen saver across all 4 monitors please?

I've seen the screen saver settings / Monitors / 'Use the following configuration'
But I can't seem to get the settings right for this to work.

If someone can advise me for the correct settings I would be very grateful.

Many thanks for your time
JC

kshipp

Mar 22, 2015, 12:15:14 AM3/22/15
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
JC,

Since you have an odd set-up, it's just a matter of configuring the screensaver 'monitors' tab settings.
There are plenty of instructions and examples in this Google Group.  Feel free to review them and you'll get it working easily.