matrix screensaver for mac?

Joey

Sep 18, 2010, 4:29:57 AM9/18/10
to Kelly Software
got my PC stolen my uncle gave me his old macbook pro to use for
school and was wondering if you had a mac OS 10 version?
thank you for your time this would be awesome!

kshipp

Sep 25, 2010, 4:39:06 PM9/25/10
to Kelly Software
Sorry, I don't have a Mac version.

Todd Applegate

Sep 25, 2010, 5:08:12 PM9/25/10
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
Even though Kelly doesn't have a Mac version of the Matrix SS, the PC version is really cool. It is also unfortunate that your PC was stolen.

In the meantime, I made a quick search and found a Mac compatible Matrix SS. I don't have my Mac G3 up and running at the moment to test it but maybe you can give it a try. Find it at: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/13464/matrixgl

Hope that helps!
-Todd
Sent from my BlackBerry®