vertical screen placement

Garrett Dryden

Dec 28, 2012, 11:45:21 PM12/28/12
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
I am using a 32" sharp HD TV for my upper monitor, more for tv viewing than anything,and then a 22" dell monitor as my primary, the sharp is running at 1228x690 and the dell is at 1680x1050 how should i set the monitors tab so it shows on both? thanks for the help

kshipp

Dec 29, 2012, 12:47:01 AM12/29/12
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com

Please read the previous posts regarding this topic.  There are lots of examples.
Basically, just add the dimensions together to get the full height/width.  Then just specify where the top-left position is, etc.  If you still don't understand after reading other examples, just experiment with the settings until you get the positions you want.