Are you up for a new challenge?

Mike Smith

Jan 20, 2013, 5:57:54 AM1/20/13
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
Really well done on your screen saver - it is great.

In addition to a matrix screen saver I've always wanted an Swordfish one that emulates the screen saver (more likely a simulation) used in that movie in their multi-monitor setup (you know ... the comet-like object that moves in a circle passing across all monitors).  I've looked several times over the years but it would appear that no-one has yet done it.

I suspect it would be quite easy to do as a movie (large enough to cover the real estate of all the screens) but would be more challenging to intelligently create the loop effect on a dynamic setup where the user configures the position of each monitor (or, if possible, that can be derived from the Windows screen information).

I just wondered if that little challenge would be interesting enough for you to want to have go.

All the best.

kshipp

Jan 21, 2013, 11:05:13 AM1/21/13
to kelly-s...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

Thanks for the idea/message, but I just don't have the free time currently.  I'm having to work all the time to pay the bills, unfortunately....

ks