[PDF/ePub] Searching for the Self Writen By Dalai Lama

Lucas

May 18, 2022, 3:35:44 AM5/18/22
to kelin...@googlegroups.com

Searching for the Self

By : Dalai Lama

READ BOOK NOW

 pdf download Searching for the Self

DOWNLOAD BOOK NOW

Book Synopsis :

His Holiness the Dalai Lama explores emptiness, one of the most central teachings in Buddhism, in the newest volume of the bestselling series The Library of Wisdom and Compassion.In Searching for the Self the Dalai Lama leads us to delve deeply into the topic of the ultimate nature of reality, presenting it from a variety of approaches while focusing on identifying our erroneous views and directing us to the actual mode of existence of all persons and phenomena.? Placing our study of reality within the auspicious context of a compassionate motivation to benefit all sentient beings, the Dalai Lama explains why realizing emptiness is important and what qualities are needed to do that, and he evaluates various tenet systems? perspectives on this vast topic. He then helps us understand our perceptions and the mental states involved in both our ignorant and accurate cognitions. He examines inherent existence and other fantasized ways of existence that we seek to disprove through reasoned

Book Detail :

Author : Dalai Lama

Pages : 456 pages

Publisher : Wisdom Publications