update on Keibooks

Atlas Poetica

Jun 14, 2020, 3:32:31 PM6/14/20
to Keibooks...@googlegroups.com
This year the staff at Keibooks have been beset by many challenges, including covid-19, Brexit, and personal issues. However, we have persevered and we're all right now. We appreciate the messages of support and the financial contributions to Atlas Poetica and our other projects.

Because of the challenges, we decided to skip spring publication and move Atlas Poetica 40 to summer publication. It will publish within the week. We have not finished reading all the subs we received over the past six months, so we will be reading them for future issues as follows:

Tanka and related literature in translation will be read for ATPO 41, which will focus on translation.
All other items will be considered for ATPO 42.

This means it may take longer than usual to receive a response on a submission. Your patience is appreciated.

Because of uncertainties in a world pandemic, we have decided not to publish any Special Features this year. We already had to cancel our planned expansion into online chapbooks. In a challenging time, we are focussing on the journal and keeping the website up to date.

Thank you for your support. It is a pleasure as always to read your submissions, and we appreciate you entrusting your creative works and non-fiction to us. We hope all of you are well and look forward to sharing future issues with you.

Cordially,

~K~

M. Kei

--