Reminder: submissions to Atlas Poetica

Atlas Poetica

Sep 6, 2019, 8:38:08 PM9/6/19
to Keibooks...@googlegroups.com
ATPO 38 will publish shortly and I am reading submissions for ATPO 39 (winter). The issue is 90%% full. If you have not submitted to this issue, I hope you will send your submissions. If you already submitted, I have recently responded to about 80 submissions, so check your email. I have completed all subs that were sent prior to July 26. If you submitted before that time, check for your response. If you don't have one, send me a query about it.

As always, I am interested in non-fiction, book reviews, and book notes, as well as tanka and related literature. ATPO is friendly to novices and experimentation, so if you're not sure but it's tanka related, please give us a try.

As always, there is a need for shorter submissions. While we welcome your lengthy works and will consider anything up to 40 tanka long  (please query for over 40 before sending), there is an ongoing need for shorter submissions.

~K~

--

M. Kei
Editor, Atlas Poetica