Reminder: Sin Fronteras / Borders without Boundaries

Atlas Poetica

Mar 7, 2019, 1:41:49 PM3/7/19
to Keibooks...@googlegroups.com

Reminder Notice

ATPO Special Features:

Sin Fronteras  /  Borders without Boundaries

Guest Editor:  Don Miller

Submit poems to:  dmiller...@gmail.com with the subject line:  Sin Fronteras; 'Your Name, date'

Sin Fronteras  /  Borders without Boundaries

I want to remind you the deadline to contribute to the Sin Fronteras  /  Borders without Boundaries Special Features is approaching.  I have received quite a few tanka on the border wall issue headlining US news; however, there have been very few contributions written on International areas of border conflict and violence, refugees and immigrants, and even fewer tanka written on non-political boundaries between religion, physical and mental disabilities, race, and sexual and gender orientation.  I encourage you to "go beyond the border", "tear down boundaries" and explore this theme's full potential.

If you have already contributed, consider submitting more on some of the alternative barriers mentioned above.

Thank you,

Don Miller
Las Cruces, New Mexico

--