Read How to Not Die Alone: The Surprising Science That Will Help You Find Love by Logan Ury

zefinesi defi

Jan 15, 2024, 5:04:17 AMJan 15
to kefunikadin
Get Now How to Not Die Alone: The Surprising Science That Will Help You Find Love EPUB (by Logan Ury)
 [Hel] Knjige How to Not Die Alone: The Surprising Science That Will Help You Find Love

Download And Read How to Not Die Alone: The Surprising Science That Will Help You Find Love in any format with visit the link button below.

\\Read Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/?book=1982120630
 \Download Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/?book=1982120630

Author : Logan Ury
Title : How to Not Die Alone: The Surprising Science That Will Help You Find Love
Description: In this funny and practical guide, a behavioral scientist turned dating coach helps you understand?and overcome?the hidden forces keeping you from finding lasting love.Have you ever looked around and wondered, ?Why has everyone found love except me??  You?re not the only one. We?ve gone from the first iPod (?1,000 songs in your pocket?) to Tinder?1,000 potential dates in your pocket. Choosing a partner is harder now than ever before.  A lasting relationship doesn?t just appear in your life?it?s the culmination of a series of decisions, including when to get out there, whom to date, how to end it with the wrong person, when to settle down with the right one, and everything in between. Often we don?t understand why we make certain choices, and that leads to mistakes. And those mistakes thwart us on our quest to find love.  Drawing from years studying psychology and relationships, behavioral scientist turned dating coach Logan Ury reveals the hidden forces that fuel faulty

format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.