DOWNLOAD NOW The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories by Eric LaRocca

zefinesi defi

Jan 12, 2024, 4:16:35 AMJan 12
to kefunika
Obtain Cheap The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories [EPUB] (by Eric LaRocca)
Obtenir e-boger The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories

Download And Read The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories in any format with visit the link button below.

\\Read Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/1803363002
 \Download Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/1803363002

Author : Eric LaRocca
Title : The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories
Description: A beautifully crafted, devastating short fiction collection from the Bram-Stoker finalist and author of Things Have Gotten Worse Since We Last Spoke and Other Misfortunes.Eight stories of literary dark fiction from a master storyteller. Exploring the shadow side of love, these are tales of grief, obsession, control. Intricate examinations of trauma and tragedy in raw, poetic prose. In these narratives, a woman imagines horrific scenarios whilst caring for her infant niece; on-line posts chronicle a cancer diagnosis; a couple in the park with their small child encounter a stranger with horrific consequences; a toxic relationship reaches a terrifying resolution? Originally published under the title The Strange Thing We Become and Other Dark Tales, this is a much-praised collection of deeply unsettling, painfully dark tales.

format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.