Read Online Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs, #1) by Michele Lenard

zefinesi defi

Jan 12, 2024, 4:29:50 AMJan 12
to kefunika
Grab For Free Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs, #1) PDF Book (by Michele Lenard)
Obtenir (Epub) Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs, #1)

Download And Read Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs, #1) in any format with visit the link button below.

\\Read Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/183724010-bad-pucking-timing
 \Download Book Here ==>  https://access.bookstaph.com/183724010-bad-pucking-timing

Author : Michele Lenard
Title : Bad Pucking Timing (Colorado Bulldogs, #1)
Description: The ice is my happy place. My sanctuary. The source of my happiest memories, and the promise of my future. It?s also the reason I?m living a lie.There?s no better feeling than holding another man in your hand while he comes undone.Smooth skin wrapped around rigid muscle, a tantalizing mixture of soft and hard that pulses like a heartbeat within your fist. Grunts, moans, and breathless curses are uttered in cadence with the rapid rise and fall of his chest. Strained tendons in his neck.I?ve yet to see a sexier sight than a man in the throes of his release. The only thing that tops it is when I?m the one who gives it to him.It?s intoxicating? powerful . For just a moment, I?m in complete control. He?s placed something as sacred as his pleasure in my hands and trusted me to satisfy his needs.Maybe it?s the fact that men are big and hard that makes watching them fall apart so sexy. Or maybe I just like seeing them vulnerable because society says we shouldn?t be. Whatever the reason, I?m

format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.