Feature Request: Templates

Guido Lenz

Jan 21, 2010, 11:06:22 AM1/21/10
to keepnote
I have just discovered KeepNote - it is a great app (if you can say so
after an hour of working with it).

I am missing two things:

1. Templates for new pages
Make an easy template, so you have (for example) a heading in bold and
14 pt, then a HR, then a list of keywords in italics font, then a HR,
then the normal text. This would be great for a support database I try
to set up.

2. Copying pages (saw this mentioned elsewhere)
This could make1 above superfluous, for you could make a template page
that you then copy around.

Best
Guido

Matt Rasmussen

Feb 7, 2010, 5:20:43 PM2/7/10
to keep...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guido,

I'm glad you like the app. I think these a good ideas. The template
idea could be implemented as an extension.

I am working towards supporting this.

Thanks,
Matt

> Best
> Guido

dantr...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2013, 5:46:53 AM6/14/13
to keep...@googlegroups.com
Has there been an extension created for the HTML Template?

Thanks much!

Great stuff. I am really getting into this program.

Dantravels.

ajryo...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 2:39:36 PM1/10/14
to keep...@googlegroups.com
Yes, template control would be helpful, and for my purposes, just the ability to dump content to text files. The latter is a safety valve.  In theory you could do it by hand, but with a lot of content that would not be either fun or efficient.

arthur