Custom Fields in Keepass 2

milind

Jun 18, 2010, 12:14:08 AM6/18/10
to KeePassDroid
I added a suggestion in Voice for support of custom fields in
KeePass2. There is an excellent plugin for creating templates on the
desktop. It would be nice to be able to use the template when editing
of keepass2 is supported on the Droid.

One other suggestion. I hit "Back" once too often and have to type
the password in again. Astro has a nice toast popping up on the main
activity that makes you hit the back key once more to exit the app.
It would be nice if KeePassDroid would do the same.

Tomas Morkus

Jul 10, 2010, 8:30:34 AM7/10/10
to KeePassDroid
I would appreciate the custom fields too, to be able to save
information about other items - e.g. Credit Card details etc. There is
a plugin for desktop version of KeePass known as KPEntryTemplates,
would be possible tointegrate them to KeePassDroid too?