Feature request for unhide/show password with single click and/or biometric fingerprint

frank...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2020, 9:12:24 AM3/28/20
to KeePassDroid
Hi,

ich have feature requests for keePassDroid. Please extend the top menu in "view entry dialog" to unhide/view the password with a new icon.
At now the user has to click 2 times first ... menu then show password with is not intuitive. My suggestion is please add a button in top menu or beside the password field.
Its same feature like "normal password" fields for windows os / webbrowser login dialogs. The icon is mostly a eye to view and slashed eye to hide.

Icon "Eye" equals show

Icon Slashed Eye equals hide password

Second very nice and additional secure method to hide/unhide the password for me as user will be please support biometric (fingerprint) option.
So the first fingerprint is for login then i search a password and 2. fingerprint show the content of the password field.
It would be a very nice feature you can promote keePassDroid as double secure ;-). For the user it will clear to use finperprint if the symbol
Bildergebnis für fingerprint symbol
is show in top menu or beside password field.For me both features will make the app more comfortable and easy to use.

Best regards
Frank Dille
Harz / Germany