database corrupted ... again

Gerard de Leeuw

Jan 26, 2021, 4:02:34 PM1/26/21
to KeePassDroid
Hi,

I'm using KeePassDroid version 2.5.14, database is stored on onedrive.
After adding a lot of new entries, I mistakenly pressed the back button once too many times. I got to the open database screen again. Tried to open the database and got the message: "incomplete final block in cache for decryption state".

Trying to  recollect the last contents I created a new database using the PC version and import in repair mode. This only added a new empty folder to the newly created database.

I had to revert to a database backup of a week ago. Fortunately I don't miss any passwords, but my work of adding a whole bunch of new entries is gone.

This is the second time in a couple of month that i'm facing this problem. Anyone any idea what the cause can be? Is it the onedrive connection? I consider using another perhaps commercial pw manager.

Greetings,
Gerard