Recent database opening error (seems recent list's items are bad formatted)

Did Férault

Apr 11, 2021, 5:47:26 AM4/11/21
to KeePassDroid
I have the KeePassDroid app on my Androïd phone with a database in the phone memory. Recent list's items are illed formatted (missing "/" separator and/or casing problems with diacritics characters); then opening recent database always fails with "File not found" error. Could you please fix ?
App ver: 2.5.15 (French language)
DB phone location (note the "e" with acute in the path): Download/Ménage/Database.kdbx
Recent list's item: content://com.android.externalstorage.documents/document/primary%3ADownload%2FM%C3%A9nage%2FDatabase.kdbx
Workaround: Select DB with browse button (in this case, the browser shows the "e" acute as an uppercase instead of a lowercase)Screenshot_RecentList.pngScreenshot_Browse.png