Incognito keyboard typing

Alex

May 22, 2021, 5:32:21 AM5/22/21
to KeePassDroid

I noticed that some apps can make your keyboard (be it Gboard or other variants) switch over to a "incognito" mode as you are typing. I assume in this mode the keyboards don't keep track of what you are inserting.
Not that this is provable, but it could be an interesting feature to have activated for the app as well, for the sake of "more privacy". Heh.

Or hopefully in the future we will see an built-in keyboard for the app so that no other software can see our keystrokes as we insert about master password.

Good job so far regardless, I like the keepass option for storying my passwords.