Re: How to transfer KeePassDroid .kdbx file from the old phone to a new phone?

Luc Weyn

Jul 23, 2021, 10:56:01 AM7/23/21
to keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure that it is always on the same spot. In my phone it is located in the folder keepass.
You can mail the file as an attachment if it is not too big (under 10 MB) or use wetransfer

Op vr 23 jul. 2021 16:27 schreef codyq0987 <askm...@gmail.com>:
Hello all,

I need to know where to find the .kdbx file in my old android phone and how to transfer this .kdbx to my new android phone.

Any detailed information is appreciated.

Thank you