KeePassDroid updates entries not on PC?

Werner Weiss

Nov 3, 2021, 4:27:34 AM11/3/21
to KeePassDroid
I am using KeePassDroid 2.5.17.2 an my Samsung s10.
The database is in google drive.

When I add a new entry on my Android.
Sync with google drive and open it on my Win10 PC with KeePassPro or KeePassXC.
When I open on my PC the KeePass.kdbx file the entries ar not there.

Now if I add a new entry on my PC and after sync, the entry ist noct on my KeePassDroid.

If I delete the database and recover it on my phone, the database is synced on PC and Android.
But the android shows me the new entry but on PC it is not shown.

Now if I add a new entry on PC, on my Android it is not shown.
I also updated google drive, the databes is updated, but not the tntry.

I have a lot of kees saved and they are on PC and Android, but just the few new ones not!

How can I export the database from Android?

Luc Weyn

Nov 3, 2021, 4:54:36 AM11/3/21
to keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
I encountered the same problem long ago and therefore abandoned Keepass...