New phone transfer issues

Jim Lewis II

Aug 2, 2021, 7:36:30 AMAug 2
to KeePassDroid
I just transferred all of my data from my old S9 to my new S21 Ultra and my KeepassDroid has issues.  When I put my password in I get a "file format no recognized".  I can select the folder icon on the Key FIle (optional) line and search for Keepass and I see a file Keepass(1).kdbx.  I can select the 4 arrows to the right and then log in.  However not all of my data is there, several items are not there or the passwords in some of the items are old and not current pass words.  I have just transferred Keepass again using the cable and the smartswitch app but have the same issue.  I have to return my old phone tomorrow for trade in so I need to figure this out quickly, help please.

Joey Johnson

Oct 4, 2021, 2:17:09 PMOct 4
to KeePassDroid
I am having this exact issue. And all of the current files in my keep folder on Dropbox say conflicted and they cannot be opened.