Feature Request: ChangeLog to manually fix synch conflicts

Kevin Fleischer

Jun 11, 2021, 2:55:21 AMJun 11
to KeePassDroid
Hi, I'm using KeePass on multiple devices and synch them with a private cloud app like drop box.
When conflicts happen (both databases have been changed) it is very hard to trace back, which changes have been made in each of the databases.
Because the apps both continue to work it could take 1 or 2 weeks before I notice the conflict.

Is there a way to see a list of last changed entries in the whole database - all folders whatsoever. This would be SO MUCH easier to manually check/resolve the conflicts.

Hope I could communicate my point and it's understandable.

Greetings,
Kevin