Do Nothing for 2 Minutes

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

第二少

lukematon,
23.1.2011 klo 1.38.2623.1.2011
vastaanottaja mave...@googlegroups.com, keep-l...@googlegroups.com

Every time when sitting by the computer, I felt nervous, more or less, since there were always so many tasks to do, such as to write posts, to check emails, to read RSS feeds, and to do some other bala bala things, endlessly.

So I often wanted to have a break, and even thought set a clock and make it ring every hour, then had a rest when hearing the ring, but at last I was too lazy to do that.

And I also tried some countdown timers, but which were not easy for relaxation, since you need to set every time.

Now, I am trying a new countdown timer — called Do Nothing for 2 Minutes, which is unlike those mentioned before, since you don’t need to do anything but just to relax.

 此信息的链接:
 http://www.google.com/buzz/114785135385262933560/dFnosNoUedP/Do-Nothing-for-2-Minutes

下午1:40 Young Yang: Do Nothing for 2 Minutes
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä