Nexus 2.0 Coming Soon with exciting new Nexus features

第二少

Nov 21, 2011, 5:54:59 AM11/21/11
to mave...@googlegroups.com, git...@googlegroups.com, keep-l...@googlegroups.com
期待ing...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason McAllister <jmcal...@sonatype.com>
Date: 2011/11/8
Subject: Nexus 2.0 Coming Soon. Time to Talk?
To: dear...@gmail.com

I’m Jason McAllister, Nexus Customer Advocate at Sonatype, the purpose of this email is to introduce myself and set a time to talk.  I would like to be sure everything is going well with you and check in on how your projects are going.  Also, there has been a lot of new activity here at Sonatype and I would like to share with you what is going on.

We are releasing some exciting new Nexus features I'd like to discuss with you.
  • Nexus Availability Architecture -- Enables high speed, highly scalable, and highly available repository infrastructure
  • .NET Support -- Store .NET artifacts in Nexus and access them from Visual Studio via NuGet
  • Repository Health Awareness --- Real-time security and licensing feeds for the Java open source components in your repository
We are also now offering a much-requested Nexus training class, Nexus Best Practices.  The class gives you the knowledge and practical instruction to get the most from your Nexus repository.  Learn more and sign up for a class at http://www.sonatype.com/Services/Training/Nexus-Best-Practices.

Are you available to talk tomorrow?  If not, please shoot me a time when you can talk?

Thank you again for trusting Sonatype and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Regards,

Jason McAllister

Tools Director – Sonatype

jmcal...@sonatype.com

877-866-2836 ext.127

--
Best regards and wishes.

Follow me(@dearshor) on Twitter http://twitter.com/dearshor or weibo.com/dearshor

Dearshor(第二少) | Software Developer | Shanghai China