JBoss Tools 3.1 M2 now with Maven!

Dearshor Xue

Jul 11, 2009, 1:30:59 AM7/11/09
to Maven中文论坛 - Google Group, Keep Leaping

JBoss Tools 3.1 M2 now with Maven!

Support for Maven have been the most requested feature in JBoss Tools for a long time. I hope you find it worth the wait now that we are integrating with m2eclipse to provide a good experience where we try and treat Maven and Eclipse as equals. For this release we focused on making the Seam Wizard or rather Eclipse WTP's project wizards capable of creating Maven ready projects, upcoming releases will improve the usecase of importing existing Maven projects.

This release works with Eclipse 3.5/Galileo which is avaliable from eclipse.org.

For detail, see http://tr.im/rQHk