java.lang.Exception Error: Name of model required argument.

105 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

fe.e...@gmail.com

ulæst,
30. jan. 2014, 02.30.5130.01.2014
til kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi

 I installed Maui. when I run MauiWrapper.java, it runs but MauiModelBuilder.java gives this error:
java.lang.Exception: Name of model required argument.
    at maui.main.MauiModelBuilder.setOptions(MauiModelBuilder.java:334)
    at maui.main.MauiModelBuilder.main(MauiModelBuilder.java:680)
Name of model required argument.

which name should I set for model in argument?

Thanks in advance.

Alyona

ulæst,
30. jan. 2014, 14.50.0130.01.2014
til kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com

Are you sure that you are running MauiWrapper and not MauiModelBuilder?

fe.e...@gmail.com

ulæst,
31. jan. 2014, 05.04.1031.01.2014
til kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear Alyona

I solved this problem.

best regards.

Rowshan Sathi

ulæst,
15. aug. 2014, 06.45.0515.08.2014
til kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I also get same error once I run it
java.lang.Exception: Name of directory required argument.
at maui.main.MauiModelBuilder.setOptions(MauiModelBuilder.java:326)
at maui.main.MauiModelBuilder.main(MauiModelBuilder.java:680)
Name of directory required argument.

-l <directory name>
Specifies name of directory.
-m <model name>
Specifies name of model.
-v <vocabulary name>
Specifies vocabulary name.
-f <vocabulary format>
Specifies vocabulary format (text or skos or none).
-i <document language>
Specifies document language (en (default), es, de, fr).
-e <encoding>
Specifies encoding.
-w <wikipediaDatabase@wikipediaServer>
Specifies wikipedia database and server.
-d
Turns debugging mode on.
-x <length>
Sets the maximum phrase length (default: 5).
-y <length>
Sets the minimum phrase length (default: 1).
-o
Set the minimum number of occurences (default: 2).
-s <name of stopwords class>
Sets the list of stopwords to use (default: StopwordsEnglish).
-t <name of stemmer class>
Set the stemmer to use (default: SremovalStemmer).

So ,how to solve it !
regards
Sathi

f e

ulæst,
16. aug. 2014, 03.21.1016.08.2014
til kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I worked with maui a long time ago and I don't remember what did I do. but maybe if you address your directory truly, the error be resolved.

in eclipse go to run menu. in run configuration,go to the argument tab, and in program argument  initialize the variables for example :
-l D:\papers\my paper.text
-m my model
.
.
.

if you download kea, it's read me help will be useful.

Good luck.

Thiago Henrique Martinelli

ulæst,
10. nov. 2016, 10.43.4910.11.2016
til Kea and Maui Support
I had the same issue while using it on ubuntu 14.04.

the problem was that i copy/pasted from the website, and the  "-" character was differente, so it was not recognized.

refards.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend