Beginner Question

Rutvik Dixit

Feb 3, 2017, 4:16:48 PM2/3/17
to Kea and Maui Support
Hey, all.
I'm currently using MAUI for my project which uses the keyphrase extraction for finding some keyphrases I specified in the vocabulary.
And it's working as intended, and I only have a minor doubt for now. What does the number after the extracted keyphrase signify?

SAMPLE:
Keyword: internet 0.6608333333333334
Keyword: access 0.5941666666666667
Keyword: online 0.573452380952381
Keyword: performance 0.5166666666666666
Keyword: link 0.47511904761904755
Keyword: functionality 0.4742857142857143
Keyword: system 0.47333333333333333
Keyword: update 0.47333333333333333
Keyword: information 0.47333333333333333
Keyword: database 0.47333333333333333

Thanks!

Richard Cyganiak

Feb 4, 2017, 11:39:10 AM2/4/17
to kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
It's a confidence score. 0 means the phrase is not a keyphrase, 1 means the phrase is certainly a keyphrase, and numbers between 0 and 1 indicate different degrees of probability.

Richard