maui positive results?

zobaed sakib

Sep 22, 2017, 8:49:51 PM9/22/17
to Kea and Maui Support
First question:
how to extend maui positive results? Currently it gives me 10 positive and 58 negative results. 10 is fixed in every time given that any document. Help me to modify value 10.

Second question:
I need only keyword. Not keywords.
For example:  I am passing a file  written inside:  (hello, welcome & warm introduction to computer.)

Maui gives me:
 hello
warm introduction
 computer

Please help me.

Alyona

Sep 24, 2017, 4:58:12 PM9/24/17
to Kea and Maui Support
There is a -n option, You can set it to 1 to get just one keyword or to a higher number to more.

zobaed sakib

Sep 24, 2017, 4:59:06 PM9/24/17
to kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer. Please give me my second question answer.