How to install KEA 5.0 under Windows 10

Hakiim

Apr 27, 2018, 10:43:27 AM4/27/18
to Kea and Maui Support
Hi,
I want to install KEA 5.0 on Windows 10, I followed the readme guide but I still incapable of installing it on this platform
Could anyone tell me how to install it please

Hữu Huân Nguyễn

May 10, 2018, 6:46:39 AM5/10/18
to Kea and Maui Support
I've just got that same problem. Can anyone help us?

Vào 21:43:27 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 27 tháng 4 năm 2018, Hakiim đã viết:

Eibe Frank

May 14, 2018, 1:18:15 AM5/14/18
to Kea and Maui Support
What kind of error do you get? If you set the environment variables as indicated in the README, things *should* work.

The statements in the README are for setting environment variables on Linux and macOS. You need to adapt them for Windows. For example,

export KEAHOME=/home/olena/kea-5.0_full

would become

set KEAHOME=C:\Users\olena\kea-5.0_full

And

export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$KEAHOME/lib/commons-logging.jar

would become

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%KEAHOME%/lib/commons-logging.jar

You may want to read up on how to set up environment variables in the Windows CMD window. (Note that you will need to run KEA from a CMD window.)

Cheers,
Eibe