SETUP MAUI

fotini kolokathi

Jul 15, 2016, 5:58:05 PM7/15/16
to Kea and Maui Support
Hello!!

I have a set of documents in .txt files and the corresponding keywords that arised from alg. RAKE.Can I use the keyword_set for training at MAUI?

Secondly, I want to use MAUI to extract the keywords from these texts .I have read a lot of tutorials (such as https://www.airpair.com/nlp/keyword-extraction-tutorial) and I have tried to setup MAUI but I found great difficulty in it.Do I need to install wikipedia Miner according to this https://github.com/HIIT/maui-2??

At https://www.airpair.com/nlp/keyword-extraction-tutorial mentions "Maui’s source is available on GitHub and Maven Central, but the easiest way to get it is to download the maui-standalone jar from GitHub, then copy the jar into RAKE-tutorial working directory."Rake code is written in python.My question is I must copy the jar for maui which is written in java inside the folder Rake in which the code is written in python??

Can you give the steps and an example of how to setup MAUI?Because it's a bit confusing from the tutorials.It will be helpful to a lot of people that want to use MAUI....
It will be helpful if you give an example with the names of files because it's confusing to understand what file-paths to use at commands.

The tutorials for RAKE were very helpful.