KEY Files

Joshua Dulberger

Jun 16, 2016, 10:10:24 AM6/16/16
to Kea and Maui Support
Hello,

I am trying to understand how Maui works, but I am unsure where the .KEY files come from? I see in the test files they are there, but if I wanted to try my own documents, do I have to make the KEY file or is this process automated? Thanks!

Richard Cyganiak

Jun 16, 2016, 11:59:57 AM6/16/16
to kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
You need to train Maui. Pick a subset of your documents, and make .key files for them. This is your training data.

Best,
Richard

On 16 Jun 2016, at 15:10, Joshua Dulberger <joshuadulb...@depauw.edu> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to understand how Maui works, but I am unsure where the .KEY files come from? I see in the test files they are there, but if I wanted to try my own documents, do I have to make the KEY file or is this process automated? Thanks!

Joshua Dulberger

Jun 16, 2016, 12:02:46 PM6/16/16
to Kea and Maui Support
Thanks for the insight, Richard! So just to clarify, the creation of the .key files is not automated (no Maui process to do this), you have to go through and physically put in your own keywords, and then train Maui with it, right? Thanks!

Richard Cyganiak

Jun 16, 2016, 1:31:35 PM6/16/16
On 16 Jun 2016, at 17:02, Joshua Dulberger <joshuadulb...@depauw.edu> wrote:

Thanks for the insight, Richard! So just to clarify, the creation of the .key files is not automated (no Maui process to do this), you have to go through and physically put in your own keywords, and then train Maui with it, right? Thanks!

That’s right.

Richard