Best Pdf to text converter for Maui

Tribiona

Dec 1, 2017, 3:21:44 AM12/1/17
to Kea and Maui Support
Hello,

We experimented with Maui for keyphrase extraction and we find the results really useful.
We wish to use Maui for one of our research projects. Our input is in the form of PDFs. I got to read here that maui demo that was once available here accepted pdfs as input.

We wish to use an open source pdf to text converter. Can you please share the pdf to text converter code that was used for Maui's online demo?

We are aware of various open source pdf to text converters available online. We have analyzed their performance. Many of them are not upto the mark.
Our motive behind this query is to find out the best pdf 2 text converter whose performance is acceptable for authors of Maui. I would be great if you could share your pdf to text converter code, in case it was specially written for Maui.

Thanks.