Question

Jesus Ernesto Padilla Camacho

May 31, 2016, 11:09:42 PM5/31/16
to Kea and Maui Support
Hi Miss Medelyan

 Sorry for comment in this group but i have not found other medium

My name is Jesus Ernesto, student of software engineering in the Autonomus Mexico State University

i have a question, i hope that help me please

i saw in your profile of GitHub (zelandia) a implementation of RAKE system, for execute this system,

- which is the main file? for run RAKE
- there examples for use Rake

because i execute the file rake_french.py, only change the stoplist and the file that contains the text, is the correct way??? or How is the correct way for try rake??

thanks so much for the attention

Greats

Alyona

Jun 1, 2016, 3:41:11 PM6/1/16
to Kea and Maui Support
No problem. I recommend to look at https://github.com/zelandiya/RAKE-tutorial/blob/master/rake_tutorial.py
It has some two examples on how to apply Rake on text file and on a text string.

Jesus Ernesto Padilla Camacho

Jun 1, 2016, 11:53:36 PM6/1/16
to kea-and-ma...@googlegroups.com
one question more

in the line of the file: rake_tutorial.py (in the example number 1)

rake_object = rake.Rake(stoppath, 5, 3, 4)

these parameters that indicate (marked in red)?

i understand that the third parameters is the lenght of keyphrase, you can tell me that indicate the others parameters