Paper (in portuguese) about Kturtle and probability learning and teaching

Leo Barichello

Sep 9, 2015, 11:35:41 AM9/9/15
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I know that this is not going to be useful for most of people in this list (because of the language barrier) but I think may be interesting for some: http://pmo.sbm.org.br/pmo-h.html

The journal Professor de Matematica Online (Online Math Teacher) just published a paper written by me reporting an expeirence with Kturtle being used to teach probability.

Leo

--
PhD Student | Centre for Research in Mathematics Education
School of Education | University of Nottingham

jp_a...@id.uff.br

Sep 4, 2018, 2:55:42 AM9/4/18
to KTurtle; an educational programming environment

Hi Leonardo. I am a brazilian computer science student and want to read this paper but this link is broken. Can please reup the link?