absolute move and draw needed

snak...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 4:34:41 AM1/20/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Move the turtle to an absolute position an draw a line by the pen setting is needed.
I think it's a powerful function and easy to implement.

Leo Barichello

Jan 20, 2014, 1:33:24 PM1/20/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Are you suggesting a command similar to "go" but drawing a line from to original position of the turtle to the new position.
The name of it could be "move".

I like the idea. It saves some trigonometric calculations, which are really difficult to younger students.

2014/1/20 <snak...@gmail.com>
Move the turtle to an absolute position an draw a line by the pen setting is needed.
I think it's a powerful function and easy to implement.

Professor de Matemática do Colégio Villa Lobos e Anglo Bragança Paulista