Make an external KTurtle robot

Stéphane Bestel

Jul 10, 2015, 10:50:33 AM7/10/15
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am teaching  in a primary school close to Bordeaux (France). And I have founded an association to promote free software in my town.
Since several years, I am using KTurtle Logo programming projects to develop pupils skills.

I am looking for external robot which could reproduce the draw of the KTurtle program. I am thinking about arduino robot with scratch program. Does exist it?

Regards
Stéphane B.

Leo Barichello

Jul 10, 2015, 11:01:30 AM7/10/15
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stephane,

I may be wrong, but I dont think there is such robot for Kturtle. As for as I know, Kturtle has no interface with other softwares, languages ou hardware.

But, I know there is a lot of projects around this idea with Arduino.

Leo

PhD Student | Centre for Research in Mathematics Education
School of Education | University of Nottingham