Kturtle out of openSUSE: Education-Li-f-e

Leo Barichello

Dec 8, 2014, 2:20:45 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

Kturtle is not part of openSUSE Li-f-e, an educational distro (https://pt.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Education-Li-f-e), while the much more boring Xlogo is on it :(

Leo

--
PhD Student | Centre for Research in Mathematics Education
School of Education | University of Nottingham

cies

Dec 8, 2014, 2:52:13 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com

That's a pity. Any reason why, that you know?

Leo Barichello

Dec 8, 2014, 2:54:54 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
No... I have no contact with the team behind the distro.

Maybe write to them?

cies

Dec 8, 2014, 3:09:26 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com

Could you do that? Im very interested to know tgeir reasons...

Leo Barichello

Dec 8, 2014, 3:47:21 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure how to do that, but I am going to look for a contact channel in their pages...

cies

Dec 8, 2014, 3:59:19 PM12/8/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com

Cheers. And thanks. :)

Leo Barichello

Dec 10, 2014, 1:04:14 PM12/10/14
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
I posted in their forum, but the last post was made on December 2013. Also, I tried the mailing list, but my message was rejected (I cant see the reason for it).

Let's hope somebody sees it.

Leo